What is in LumaVera’s Veggie Blend?
LumaVera is all about Superfoods for the Skin. In our Veggie Blend, we use Tomatoes, Carrots, Spinach, Kale, Brussel Sprouts and Onion.
What are the benefits of Superfoods?
- Lycopene, when applied directly, has a better benefit for skin than ingesting. Protects skin from UVB rays and encourages cell renewal.
- Spinach, Kale, Brussels Sprouts and Onion detoxify and inhibit bacterial growth
- High in phytonutrients that nourish the skin
- All Anti inflammatory
- Carrots are loaded with Vitamin A, a powerful antioxidant that also reduces pore size
What are the benefits of Broccoli and Broccoli Sprouts
- Prevents collagen breakdown by stabilizing the structure of the skin.
- Loaded with phytonutrients that nourish the skin
- Anti inflammatory
Just how many fruits and botanicals are in LumaVera?
- Citrus Extracts including Orange, Grapefruit, Tangerine, Lemon & Pomegranate
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Green Tea Extract
- Grape Seed Extract
- Mushroom Extract
- European Olive Oil
- Echinacea Extract
- Licorice Root Extract
- Sunflower Seed Oil
- Guarana Extract
- Cucumber Extract
- Eyebright Extract
- Shea Nut Butter
What are the benefits?
- Antioxidant blend nourishes skin while protecting from free radical damage
- Promotes noticeable firmness and elasticity
- Helps repair, firm and brighten skin.
- Natural exfoliant to remove dead skin and help skin glow
What is a Prickly Pear Cactus?
Prickly Pear Cactus, also known as Nopales, has antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties containing magnesium, amino acids, antioxidants, vitamins C, E and K and B, beta carotene, iron, calcium, potassium, and many other nutrients.
What are the Benefits?
- Natural exfoliant
- Stimulates healthy cell production and turnover
- Provides skin protection
- Helps the skin retain moisture
- Helps reduce dark circles
What is Argan Tree Oil?
At the core of our advanced Plant Stem Cells Technology, the Argan Tree is grown in Morocco and is one of the oldest species of trees. Argan Trees are able to resist intense droughts and extremely high temperatures. Argan Tree stem cells are the first cosmetic active that is capable of both protecting and vitalizing human dermal stem cells.
What are the Benefits?
- Accelerates the skin’s natural repair process
- Protects and vitalizes human dermal stem cells
- Fights wrinkles and loss of firmness right at their formation
- Helps build collagen and elastin